Monday, October 11, 2010

More out than in

I was trying to organize my various boxes and stacks of cards cluttering up my "office" in the basement, when I realized I have way too many cards. Way. Too. Many.

And most of them are of players and teams I just don't care about. My problem is that before I became more focused, I just ripped too much stuff.

So I am going to get rid of it. As much as I can, at least. So my goal until the end of the year is to send out more cards that I take in. So I will be scouring as many wants lists as I can find to move cards.

This won't be easy. I need at least another box of Topps II to complete the set, and I was hoping to complete Topps III, or Updates and Highlights, or traded, or whatever it is called. I am really going to have to move some cards.

Anyone need any junk wax?

Follow along with the score card at right, and help a fella out by sending me lists of things you need, or point me to your want list.

2 comments:

  1. I do Mets and Yankees as well as a bunch of othe players listed on the sidebar pages on my blog. I should be able to help you out with 2010 Topps (need list of serirs 2) and maybe some 09 t206 as well as older Red Sox. Shoot me an e-mail and we can make a trade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always looking for Braves as well as other certain players. I'm slowly getting my player collections up in the sidebar of my blog as well. I too may be able to help w/ 2010 Topps...I'll check your want list.

    ReplyDelete