Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Agony of a Completed Page

Wait, you may say, that only has 8 cards in a 9 card page?

To which I reply, yes, but it is cards 1-8, with a space left for one of Topps' 10 million short prints! Oh, optimism! Oh no!

Of the dozen or so (or more maybe) short prints, including the vaguely homo-erotic Yankee pie face cards, I have one. I opened an entire hobby box of 2010 Topps Series 1, and got nary a hall of famer, nor a creamy faced pin-striper. In fact, I have one of the damn short prints, a Robin Yount I think I got at K-Mart.

So, do I give up on my quest to collect the entire 2010 Topps flagship set, shortprints, inserts, and all?

I just don't know. But I do know if I don't repage all my cards, those empty spots will drive me crazy the rest of my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment