Saturday, July 3, 2010

How I Know I am Going to Lose Gint-A-Cuffs

So I bought two boxes of A&G, for set building before the Gint-A-Cuffs. I decided before the box even arrived that I would open the top or right hand box for GAC, depending on the shape of the box.

So I did. And I pulled a cabinet card, which was cool, except for the part that it was a previously unknown, unchecklisted (on Baseballcardpedia, at least) Yankees World Series card.

I hate the Yankees, plus, Yankees are negative points in the Gint-A-Cuffs.

Just out of curiosity, I opened the other box. I was surprised to see an N43 card as my box topper.

I opened a few packs, maybe 10, and pulled a Heyward and a Leake, two cards I was quite interested in, and an auto 10/10. Red ink, I think.

I never once thought about changing boxes though, because of my box topper... Mark Texiera. Yankee.

Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment